To apply to the Governance of AI Fellowship, please fill out the form below.
The first round of applications closes on February 28th, midnight GMT. The second round of applications closes on March 28th, midnight GMT.
For more details on the Fellowship, read the ad here.
To submit your application, you will need:
- Resume or CV
- Statement of interest, answering the questions:
- Why do you want to work with us?
- What can you contribute to our team?
- How does this role fit into your overall career plans?
- Two references
- Names and email addresses; no letters required
- A work sample
- It could be a paper, dissertation, essay, blog post, article or the like
- Samples on topics related to our work are preferred, but not required
- Max word count: 5,000. Excerpts allowed.
- A research proposal (no more than one page) describing a research project that you would like to work with us on (based on the Research Agenda)
- This is not necessarily the project you will work with us on