To apply to the Governance of AI Fellowship, please fill out the form below.
Apply for a Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 start before May 31st, 11:59PM GMT.
For more details on the Fellowship, read the ad here.
To submit your application, you will need:
- Resume or CV
- Statement of interest, answering the questions:
- Why do you want to work with us?
- What can you contribute to our team?
- How does this role fit into your overall career plans?
- Two references
- Names and email addresses; no letters required
- A work sample
- It could be a paper, dissertation, essay, blog post, article or the like
- Samples on topics related to our work are preferred, but not required
- Max word count: 5,000. Excerpts allowed.
- A research proposal (no more than one page) describing a research project that you would like to work with us on (based on the Research Agenda)
- This is not necessarily the project you will work with us on
- Please use the following structure:
- Question: State the question you’d like to answer
- Motivation: Explain why it is important
- Methodology: Describe how you would go about answering the question